I like eating vegetables, but I’m not the biggest fan of just chomping on raw veggies. Any time vegetables can get worked into a tasty dish or snack, I love it.
Staying healthy and getting the right amount of fruits and veggies on a daily basis can be hard but this delicious snack will both fill you up and keep you healthy.
Every time I go to a spring party for Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, or just for fun I always find myself munching on the veggie platter, especially if there’s a savory ranch dip there as well.
This fresh and tasty recipe combines all my favorite parts of a veggie platter, and it’s even more savory and delicious.
If you’re always looking for a good way to get more vegetables into your diet, I guarantee this is the recipe for you.
These spring salad bars combine the best parts of a veggie platter or a salad bar with the crisp flakiness of crescent rolls.
To try this recipe yourself, print out the recipe card below!
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Cream cheese
- 1 (1 oz.) package Powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
14cup Grated broccoli
14cup Grated cauliflower
12cup Grated carrots
12cup Grated radishes
- Roll out crescent dough.
- Pinch together perforations.
- Bake at 375 F for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch mix.
- Grate broccoli and cauliflower in food processor, then set aside.
- Grate carrots in food processor, then set aside.
- Grate radishes in food processor, then set aside.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, and radishes onto cream cheese mixture.
- Slice into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.
More From this publisher : HERE