Each day we feature an interesting photograph shared with us from across England.
The picture below is from Sophie Bond of Tewkesbury whose dog Alfie timed his photobomb paw-fectly.
Sophie was celebrating her 22nd birthday with colleagues when the golden retriever sprang into action.
“Alfie loves to be involved with everything you do,” she said.
You may also like:
- This man photobombed his wife 11 years before he met her
- Pink rainbows spotted over England
- Squirrel joins couple for romantic moment
- Seagull’s pasty swoop caught on camera
Scroll down to see more readers’ pictures from around England this week.
For inspiration, view some top tips from three of England’s Big Picture photographers.
How to submit a picture
You can email us at , post it on Facebook; tweet it to @BBCEngland or post it on Instagram. Use #BBCEngland and #englandsbigpicture to share an image with us. There is a recent archive of pictures on our England’s Big Picture board on Pinterest.
When uploading or emailing pictures, please make sure you include the following information:
- The full name of the person who took the pictures (as this person owns the copyright);
- Confirmation that the copyright holder gives permission for the BBC to use their pictures across all its outputs;
- The location, date and time that the pictures were taken;
- Your telephone number so we can get back to you if we have any further questions;
- Any other details about the pictures that may be useful for us to know.
Please note that whilst we welcome all your pictures, we are more likely to use those which have been taken in the past week.
If you run a photography group and would like to host an England’s Big Picture gallery Takeover, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elsewhere in the UK?
Terms and conditions
In contributing to England’s Big Picture you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide.
It’s important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to England’s Big Picture, and that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name alongside.
The BBC cannot guarantee that all pictures will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws while collecting any kind of media.
This post was curated & Posted using : RealSpecific
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!