Being a CEOeven one of the world’s best CEOsdoesn’t mean you have to stop partying.
Just ask Elon Musk.
The CEO of Tesla and SpaceX came in eighth place on the 2017 Glassdoor Highest Rated CEOs list this year.
But that’s not the best part. Musk gave an interview with Glassdoor and answered some questions on his job and his personal life, in which he shared his love of fun.
“When youre not planning trips to Mars, how do you like to spend your free time?” a representative at Glassdoor asked.
“Burning Man, playing team first-person shooters with my kids, movies, hanging out with friends, occasional wild parties,” Musk replied.
Ah, yes, the occasional wild party:
A little red wine, vintage record, some Ambien … and magic!
Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 7, 2017
As for the rest of the list of 100, 26 were tech CEOs. Musk was ranked at number 8 overall but with SpaceX, an aerospace company, not a tech company.
It’s also important to note that while Jack Dorsey made the list, he was only ranked for Square, the payments company, and not for Twitter. Dorsey’s CEO approval rating for Twitter is 73 percent, which is slightly better than the average CEO approval rating of 67 percent.
The ranking is based on employee feedback on Glassdoor:
1. World Wide Technologys Jim Kavanaugh (99% approval)
5. Fast Enterprises Martin Rankin (99% approval)
6. NVIDIAs Jen-Hsun Huang (99% approval)
9. HubSpots Brian Halligan (98% approval)
10. Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg (98% approval)
11. Paylocitys Steve Beauchamp (98% approval)
13. Intuits Brad Smith (97% approval)
15. Salesforces Marc Benioff (97% approval)
17. Googles Sundar Pichai (96% approval)
19. Adobes Shantanu Narayen (96% approval)
23. CDWs Thomas E. Richards (96% approval)
24. SAPs Bill McDermott (96% approval)
29. Microsofts Satya Nadella (95% approval)
31. Juniper Networks Rami Rahim (95% approval)
32. Yardi Systems Anant Yardi (94% approval)
35. LinkedIns Jeff Weiner (94% approval)
38. Squares Jack Dorsey (94% approval)
39. Expedias Dara Khosrowshahi (94% approval)
48. Zillows Spencer Rascoff (93% approval)
51. Texas Instruments Rich Templeton (93% approval)
53. Apples Tim Cook (93% approval)
54. Kronos Incorporateds Aron J. Ain (93% approval)
83. VMwares Pat Gelsinger (90% approval)
87. eBays Devin Wenig (90% approval)
94. Gartners Gene Hall (90% approval)
95. SAICs Anthony Moraco (90% approval)
More From this publisher : HERE