Washington (CNN)If Donald Trump thought he could end this week with a high note at the G20 summit,Robert Mueller’s investigationcertainly scuttled thoseplans.
Check out the latest analysis from The Point with Chris Cillizza:
- Newly released filings show Trump company transfers to his charity in 2017
- GAO to look into whether Mar-a-Lago trio inappropriately influenced VA
- Lawsuit against Trump and his DC hotel is dismissed
- Manafort lied after pleading guilty, Mueller’s team says
- Trump denies tear gas was used on child migrants despite pictures, video
- Trump says he was ‘very tough’ on GM’s Barra over plant closures
- Trump says Manafort pardon ‘not off the table’
- Two key answers from Trump to Mueller
- Pompeo, Mattis defend Saudi ties amid Senate anger over Khashoggi murder
- Ivanka Trump says ‘no equivalency’ between her email use and Clinton’s
- Trump reiterates demand: $5B for wall funding or face shutdown
- Trump administration to announce final bump stock ban
- Trump abruptly cancels planned Putin meeting
- Michael Cohen pleads guilty, says he lied about Trump’s knowledge of Moscow project
- Trump calls Cohen ‘very weak’ in wake of former lawyer’s new guilty plea
- Trump Tower Moscow concept included idea of giving penthouse to Putin
- Former Trump White House lawyer emerges as a contender for attorney general
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!