Here is another what I eat in a day video, where I show you what I eat in a day while trying to lose weight. I am also still using intermittent fasting as apart of my vegan weight loss journey.
I hope you enjoy this video! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you never miss a recipe! XOXO!
|| CONTACT ME ||
|| SOCIALIZE WITH ME ||
|| RECIPE ||
PEACHES & CREAM OATS
2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 tbsp Flax Meal
1 tsp cinnamon
Non dairy milk
1 Peach diced
Dairy free vanilla yogurt
1.Mix ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Add in non dairy milk and heat in microwave until cooked.
2. Top with fruit and yogurt and enjoy!
TERIYAKI TOFU SUSHI BURRITO
Sliced red cabbage
Sliced green onion
Extra firm tofu (marinate in sauce for 1 hour in fridge)
teriyaki sauce (vegan friendly)
1 c cooked brown rice
Black sesame seeds
2 sheets of nori
1. Place one sheet of nori on your sushi mat. Mix rice with black sesame seeds. Spread rice on nori sheet,
2. Top rice with remainder veggies then add tofu.
3. Gently place second nori sheet under the one with the fillings. Roll tightly and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce
SWEET POTATO & BUTTERNUT SQUASH VEGGIE SOUP
Diced celery and onions
1 tsp minced garlic
2 Sweet potatoes (cut into bite sized pieces
1 butternut squash (cut into bite sized pieces)
1 medium zucchini diced
2 cups chopped kale
2 c white beans
1 can diced tomatoes
Better then bullion veggie broth (1 tbsp) *optional
Seasoning of your choice (I used garlic powder, parsley, basil, pepper, cardamom)
water if needed
1. In a large saucepan stir fry onions, celery and garlic until tender. Add in sweet potatoes and squash and let it cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add remaining ingredients and let cook for 35-45 minutes
Tag all your recreations on Instagram using #deliciouslyalethea I'd love to see what you make!